Sta-Lok® Standard Assemblies
Stainless Steel Rod Assemblies Offer Strength, Versatility, & Beauty.
Feeney has partnered with Sta-Lok®, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of high-quality rigging products since 1973, to offer a comprehensive range of stainless rods and fittings manufactured from the highest specification materials. Sta-Lok® rod assemblies are an attractive, high-strength, low-maintenance alternative to traditional steel rod and wire rope rigging systems, and they have the added benefit of being able to support loads in both tension and compression conditions. All assemblies are made to order, ready to install and can be used in a variety of structural and decorative applications from glass curtain wall and door canopy supports, to guardrail balusters and trellis infill grids.
- Available in 5/16" to 1" diameter sizes to meet a wide range of design applications.
- Low-maintenance, weather-tough 316-grade stainless steel with a satin finish
- Tension Fork fittings offer easy adjustment without bulky turnbuckles
- Variety of decorative and structural applications
- 3-part specifications available, along with toll-free design assistance and technical support.
- Product contains recycled materials
- COMPLETE ROD ASSEMBLIES
- INDIVIDUAL COMPONENTS
Our Most Attractive, Economical And Versatile Assembly Style.
Standard Tension Rod Assemblies with a left-hand Tension Fork on one end and a right-hand Tension Fork on the other offer easy adjustment and tensioning without the need of bulky in-line turnbuckles. Simply spin the rod to adjust length. Flats are machined onto each rod so that wrenches can grip without scratching the finish. Assemblies are manufactured to your exact lengths with the Tension Forks set in the mid-adjustment position allowing maximum open and close adjustment without any exposed threads. See chart below for +/- adjustment for each rod size.
Standard Tension Fork Assemblies are manufactured from standard capacity type 316 stainless steel with a satin finish and are available in 5/16", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4" & 1" diameters. Each assembly includes a rod, left and right-hand Tension Fork end fittings with Conical Nuts and Double Headed Clevis Pins and Rod Connectors (if needed). Rod Connectors are used for all assemblies over 12-feet long. Assemblies are shipped assembled with Tef-Gel anti-seize on the threads.
Measuring Assembly Lengths
Assemblies are measured from center pin to center pin with the Tension Forks set in the mid-adjustment position. The chart indicates the available plus/minus adjustment range for each rod size. Assemblies are designed so that no threads will ever be exposed if adjustment is kept within the noted ranges.
Sta-Lok® Standard Tension Rod Assembly Adjustment Ranges
Select The Rods & Fittings to Suit Your Exact Needs.
The Standard Capacity Line of rods and fittings is Sta-Lok®'s most versatile and widely used assembly system and is designed to meet the strength requirements for a broad range of applications. All of the Standard Capacity products are manufactured from type 316 stainless steel and come in a satin finish. Items may be ordered individually or as part of a complete made-to-measure rod assembly. Be sure to see our Standard Assemblies page. Cold headed rod assemblies are also available as a special order item; call for details and prices.
STAINLESS STEEL RODS
Click on an item at left to see details
Installing Your Rod Assemblies
Mark and drill holes in the framework (or
install eyebolts). Be sure the material
thickness, hole diameter, and hole
position allow for the fork opening and
clevis pin to fit properly.
Measure between the bearing edges of
the attachment holes and calculate the
assembly lengths for ordering.
Loosely attach the rod assembly by
fastening the fork ends to each hole
using the removable clevis pins. If
necessary, spin both forks equally to
adjust length. Adjust final tension by
turning the rod with a wrench.
How to order Sta-Lok® components and assemblies
- Carefully review: Read all information provided in
our website under Sta-Lok®. For questions and assistance, please call our sales department toll-free, 1-800-888-2418.
- Select fittings and sizes: Select the diameter of rod and type of fittings needed for your project application.
- Measure lengths: Calculate the center pin to center pin lengths for each of your assemblies.
- Determine quantities: Count the number of assemblies you will need.
- Check accessories: Note any isolation sleeves, washers, or connectors you may require.
- Confirm details and prices: All projects are unique. Call us at 1-800-888-2418, and our staff will assist you in confirming a list of the parts needed for your project and provide you with a price quote.
- Place your order: Please call, fax, or e-mail us your final list for order processing. Standard orders ship via common truck carrier, freight collect.
- TOLL-FREE: 1-800-888-2418
- PHONE: 1-510-893-9473
- FAX: 1-510-893-9484
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Building codes vary by state, county, and city, so be sure to consult with your local building department before starting your project.
F34-04 Tension Fork (1/2")
F34-05 Tension Fork (3/8")
F34-08 Tension Fork (1/2")
F34-10 Tension Fork (5/8")
F34-12 Tension Fork (3/4")