Feeney, Inc.'s Commitment to Online SecurityPhysical, electronic and managerial procedures have been employed to safeguard the security and integrity of personal information. Feeney, Inc. encrypts billing information through our website. All Feeney, Inc agents and contractors with access to personal information obtained on the Feeney, Inc web sites are also bound to adhere to this policy.
Personal Information that Feeney, Inc. May Collect OnlineFeeney, Inc collects personal information online, including names, postal and e-mail addresses, phone and facsimile numbers, billing information, and questions as they relate to our products or requests for our products.
Feeney, Inc does not knowingly collect or maintain any personal information from children under the age of 13. In addition, no part of our sites are designed with the purpose of attracting any person under age 13.
How Feeney, Inc. Uses Personal Information Collected OnlineUnless you otherwise consent, we will use your personal information only for the purpose for which it is submitted, such as to reply to your emails, handle literature requests, and process billing and business requests related to the purchasing of our products, and we will use such information only to meet our customers needs. At certain points where personal information is collected on our site, there may be a link where you may indicate you would like to be on a mailing list to receive information about other Feeney, Inc products and services. At anytime you may request to be removed from this mailing list by sending an email to email@example.com.
How Your Information May Be SharedWe never sell or rent your personal information.
Feeney, Inc may release personal information under the following circumstances:
- Where release is required by law (for example, a subpoena) or regulation or is requested by a government agency;
- Where our records indicate a company may be engaged in fraudulent activity or other deceptive practices that a governmental agency should be made aware of;
- To appropriate persons, where your communication suggests possible harm to others.
- To agents or affiliates of Feeney Inc. in order to provide you with information on Feeney products or services
- To 3rd party processors as required for the completion of requested transactions
Help Us Keep Your Personal Information AccurateIf your personal information changes or you would like to review the personal information we may have on file, please e-mail us with the new information or your review request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
VisualBuilder Shared InformationIf you choose to have a Feeney employee contact you about your VisualBuilder project, here is the data you will share with us:
- Contact Name
- Phone number
- Address (street, city, state, ZIP)
- Project Name
- Project details: residential or commercial, and all other railing parameters
- Link to your project
A Feeney employee will review your project and contact you via phone or email. If your project needs adjustments based on our recommendations, a copy of the project will be used so we don't alter your original project design.
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
- Users are able to change their personal information by logging in to their account.